SALARY & BENEFITS
The annual salary range is $170,000 to $220,000, depending on qualifications.
- Retirement: Membership in the
California Public Employee’s Retirement System (CalPERS) at
2.7%@55. Employer pays 8%.
- Medical: Administered by CalPERS with choice of two HMOs and PPOs. All or part of the monthly premium paid for.
- Dental & Vision: Monthly premium paid for employees and their qualified dependents.
- Twelve designated holidays and two administrative holidays.
- Eighty hours of vacation during the first four years, 120 hours in five years and 160 hours in ten years.
- Sick leave accrued at a rate of one day per month.