Maureen Borland Orthodontics Endowment Fund
The Maureen Borland Orthodontics Endowment Fund provides funding for children's orthodontic needs. The program works closely with a child's family, various dental offices, and other departments of San Mateo County in order to put an orthodontia package together for the child in need.
What are the eligibility requirements?
- San Mateo County resident
- Low income youth
- Ages 18 or younger
- Requires orthodontic treatment
How do I apply?
Interested individuals and families must be referred by a County of San Mateo Employee or a community organization.
The general application process typically consists of the following:
- The referrer contacts the Children's Fund Program Coordinator via phone or e-mail.
- The needs of the individual/family are discussed.
- Arrangements are made with the individual/family.
Want to donate to this program?
Please visit the Donation Page to find out how.
Want to donate your dental services to this program?
Please visit the Donation Page to find out how