Get Our Help
What kinds of services does the Children's Fund provide?
The Children's Fund provides goods and services to children in need. Some examples are:
- School Supply and Backpack Distributions
- Halloween Costumes
- Enrichment activities
- Holiday gifts
- Dental and orthodontia care
How do I get Children's Fund services?
We only serve children who are referred to us by community organizations of staff of the County of San Mateo. All of our services are free to those who qualify for our programs.
Who is eligible for Children's Fund services?
Our eligibility requirements for all our programs are the same:
- Must reside in San Mateo County
- Must be low income
- Must be referred by a San Mateo County staff or a community organization
- Must be an infant, child or teen
Want to donate to the Children's Fund?
Please visit the Donation Page to find out how.
For more information, please contact us at: (650) 802-5152 or email@example.com