Re-programmed Computers accepts used computers and printers. The program donates them to needy individuals, children, families and schools. Computers are repaired and reprogrammed by a third-party computer repair firm before they are donated.
What are the eligibility requirements?
- San Mateo County resident(s)
- Low income individual or family
How do I apply?
Interested individuals and families must be referred by a County of San Mateo Employee or a community organization.
The general application process typically consists of the following:
- The referrer contacts the Children's Fund Program Coordinator via phone or e-mail.
- The needs of the individual/family are discussed.
- Arrangements are made with the individual/family if computers are available.
Want to donate to this program?
Please visit the Donation Page to find out how